Friday, December 24, 2004

My first blog entry !!

Hello World!

This is probably the most appropriate greeting for any startup (like a program for instance :-)). I don't know of a programmer who has'nt written a "Hello World" program.

This is my first blog entry !!
I've a lot of friends who blog, some more regularly than others and I a quite regular blog reader. For long I envied them on their ability to make such a bold statement of their point of view and had sudden urges to start one myself. But I procrastinated till now thinking secretly to myself that I'll come up with something better and cooler than everyone.

Now, I realised that waiting is futile and decided to take the plunge. This may not be better or cooler than anyone else's blog (atleast in my head thats a long term goal :-)) but atleast its mine (A lame excuse but will do for the time being...).

No comments: